Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") carefully before using our website ("Site") and the services provided by ECC MYANMAR. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the services provided by the Company.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Site or the Company's services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site or the Company's services.
2. Use of Site and Services
You may use the Site and the Company's services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use the Site or the Company's services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site or the Company's services.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that the Company determines in its sole discretion is harmful to its interests or to the interests of its users, licensors, partners, or affiliates.
3. User Accounts
To use certain features of the Site or the Company's services, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device.
4. Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Company's services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
6. Governing Law
This Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Myanmar, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Changes to Agreement
The Company reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the Site or the Company's services after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as modified.
8. Contact Us